Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sehreemstory

Yes I want you can tell me❤️

Ek idea h jisme KalMa me se koi ek police officer ho and doosra serial killer. Kinda like a mouse and cat game between them.

Doosra is something like Star Plus show Ek Haseena Thi or Sony Beyhadh 2. Is time mujhe strong female leads dekhne ka bada mann hai.

Teesra in 90s they start a pen friend kinda relationship through letters and finally they get to meet when they are 60 year old and one of them is in coma and the other is doctor treating them.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo

Are baba abb mujhei ek ashiyana say kein liye ideas chahiye hi sakein to pls bless me with ideas for that ff pls 😃😃

Mera idea tujhe bilkul pasand nahi aayega but fir bhi bagair bataye mujhse raha nahi jayega. idk why but I get Dhadak vibes from Ek Aashiyaan wali FF. Maybe someone from Kalyani or Malhar's family becomes so blind in hate that they fatally attack one of them and after some time, when the other person moves on and gets engaged to a sorted person who accepts the child from previous marriage. Meanwhile the other person has supposedly lost their memory and living far away.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo

Are baba abb mujhei ek ashiyana say kein liye ideas chahiye hi sakein to pls bless me with ideas for that ff pls 😃😃

Hi Vanshu.. 

Madhuri can convince Atul and they visit their daughter in Kolkata. 

Atul is coming half heartedly just gor his wife's sake. 

There also he doesn't really talk or move well with them.. But he observes them.. 

Madhuri is happy to be with her daughter and son in law... They have some nice time.. 

Atul khadus bane baita hota hai.. 

Let them stay for a week or few more days.. 

Aisa kuch ho jisse Atul ko Malhar pe apna opinion badalna pade.. (ye tum socjo ya if i get any idea i will put it) 

You can use this if you like 

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Idea to acha hai but me ya sab nhi lik sakti thoda difficult hai mera liya but i will try❤️

rekha_crm thumbnail

Idea to acha hai but me ya sab nhi lik sakti thoda difficult hai mera liya but i will try❤️

Arwa i think you misunderstood 

maine ye idea Vanshu ke story Aashiyaan ke liye diya tha.. 

Pragya ne tumhare liye ideas diya hai i think

sehreemstory thumbnail

Autumn09 thumbnail

Koi nahi Arwa. It's just for fun.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Koi baat nahi Arwa😆

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Mera idea tujhe bilkul pasand nahi aayega but fir bhi bagair bataye mujhse raha nahi jayega. idk why but I get Dhadak vibes from Ek Aashiyaan wali FF. Maybe someone from Kalyani or Malhar's family becomes so blind in hate that they fatally attack one of them and after some time, when the other person moves on and gets engaged to a sorted person who accepts the child from previous marriage. Meanwhile the other person has supposedly lost their memory and living far away.

tune to jasbat badal diyein🤣🤣...aree nhi pata hai tera idea bohot acha hai aur ye main apne doosre FF main pehle ki kaam par laga rakha hai ...jaldi doongi aisi update👍🏼

Phlo004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Hi Vanshu.. 

Madhuri can convince Atul and they visit their daughter in Kolkata. 

Atul is coming half heartedly just gor his wife's sake. 

There also he doesn't really talk or move well with them.. But he observes them.. 

Madhuri is happy to be with her daughter and son in law... They have some nice time.. 

Atul khadus bane baita hota hai.. 

Let them stay for a week or few more days.. 

Aisa kuch ho jisse Atul ko Malhar pe apna opinion badalna pade.. (ye tum socjo ya if i get any idea i will put it) 

You can use this if you like 

thank you di ..main jaldi update doongi aapka  idea use karkein 👍🏼