but when I watched other shows I felt it was bit over hyped i am not saying its bad definitely entertaining but I felt the mystery logic was not that thrilling
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but when I watched other shows I felt it was bit over hyped i am not saying its bad definitely entertaining but I felt the mystery logic was not that thrilling
You know what all types of R rated discussions they have here.. And they don't even mark it as matured content
Originally posted by: flora212
but when I watched other shows I felt it was bit over hyped i am not saying its bad definitely entertaining but I felt the mystery logic was not that thrilling
Yeah mystery wise it was just okay 😃 but I liked the commentary behind it 😃
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
You know what all types of R rated discussions they have here.. And they don't even mark it as matured content
Kuch din pehle bhi ye log yahi sab baatein kar rahe the 🤣 inko to bas mauka chahiye hota hai 🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
I finished Vincenzo recently and I cant freaking move on from it😆
Besides that my first was squid game then I watched Kingdom and I started Jirisan but stopped it for now as I am not sure where the plot heading to😆
Vincenzo is on my list.. I hope it lives up to the expectations.. I have also started watching K dramas like a month ago🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
You know what all types of R rated discussions they have here.. And they don't even mark it as matured content
And you’re writing khayali fanfictions 🤣
You should've thought about it before refering Aaru as raatri ki saathi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You should've thought about it before refering Aaru as raatri ki saathi 🤣🤣
Aaru came up with the name first 🤣 don’t pin everything on me
mereko woh hero bara pasand aya he is hot eff! And I really loved the chemistry of leads. Some didnt like the show And I guess it depends on theme or something 😆 I found it entertaining and better than squid game🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Vincenzo is on my list.. I hope it lives up to the expectations.. I have also started watching K dramas like a month ago🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
but when I watched other shows I felt it was bit over hyped i am not saying its bad definitely entertaining but I felt the mystery logic was not that thrilling
Same here.. Since it was not my first K Drama I too felt it was over hyped
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k