Then what about Hritika? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then what about Hritika? 🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
I finished Vincenzo recently and I cant freaking move on from it😆
Besides that my first was squid game then I watched Kingdom and I started Jirisan but stopped it for now as I am not sure where the plot heading to😆
Oh so you started very recently then with squid game? ⭐️
Originally posted by: flora212
Okay so people who is interested to be connected with me...you can find me " eremika_21 " in twitter. Also I have instagram fan account. Its basically where i post vms and stuffs "creationsflora" or "Sarah Khan" you can find me there always. I dont know if I will actually be active here...I have less attachment to India forums but definitely I always remember it cause this is basically my first SNS😆
Followed you on twitter now🤗
It sounds like haritalika Teej vrat katha 🤣🤣
I did your tareef and beizzati together😎🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Maine kuch bhi nahi kiya hai 🤣 sacchai batane ko demotivate karna nahi kehte hai 🤣
Tum demotivate hi kar rahi ho

It sounds like haritalika Teej vrat katha 🤣🤣
And now I’m trying to hold my laugh in 🤣
Main aisa hone nahi dungi🤣
I still can't digest this fact 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k