I now understand how you feel 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I now understand how you feel 🤣
That's not a crime🤣
Originally posted by: flora212
ah meghna yess i remember u❤
I changed my username so wasn’t sure 🤣 nice to see you again 🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Bas Hriti Tum de motivate kar lo Meghu ko..Uske game thread ki vajah se forum me kitni activity badh gayi hai🤣
Mai kaha demotivate kar rahi hu 🤣
arre diya yaar whats up😂😂😂Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
hi nafi 😆
Kaise hai 🤗???
Last tym bhi Sirf "Hi"kr k bhaag gaye thee🤣
I dont know kitna saal hogya but I actually used to wonder if u guys still remember me😂😂 I basically active in twitter and instagram. Facebook pe koi nahi he so i dont go there
Internet safety hriti 🤣 you don’t know who you are talking to online kind of deal 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wish my parents were the same 🤣 but oh well I can understand their point of view as well
My mom knows mai kuch gadbad nahi karungi that's why she allows me 🤣
can u confirm tum wahi ayesha ho na? The die hard Visu shipper?🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Vo hi karne hi aati hai.. Beech beech me aake yaad dilati rehti h that she exists🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
My mom knows mai kuch gadbad nahi karungi that's why she allows me 🤣
Gadbad toh main bhi nahi karti 🤣 but I don’t have the immunity
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k