Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I feel another shocking eviction will happen. Maybe KK will be evicted!!
I feel if VIP votes then Teja or Nishant will go.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I feel another shocking eviction will happen. Maybe KK will be evicted!!
I feel if VIP votes then Teja or Nishant will go.
Oh no Thapki saamne aayi badi sacchai
BB is getting over finally? 😅😂Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I feel another shocking eviction will happen. Maybe KK will be evicted!!
Udaariyan ke promo mein aisa lag raha jaise Plane ka wheel puncture kar diiya Fateh ne🤣
Ritesh ji main cheetah ki si phurti hai
Jasmin ko ek saal k baad canada jane mil raha tha aur fateh ne tickets phad diye.. what a tragic moment in Udaariya..
Bichukle will definitely win this if he continues to follow his eat less and poop less strategy.
Originally posted by: Chingaari
yaar 60 days ho gaye ....ab toh koi summary de do bb15 ki
Gluten free chocolate dessert, Almond butter, Kichdi, Apple, Guava, Oil, Milk, Chai, Atta, Aloo, Mattar, Papita, Thikipuri, Pizza, Paratha, Sabudana.
Rakhi kya senseless question.puchh rahi hai Pratik ko- Tu lock kyu kar raha hai?
Yahan task aise hi hote hai 😂
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I feel another shocking eviction will happen. Maybe KK will be evicted!!
Din mein sapne dekh rahe ho?