Shiri, I hope youa re keeping track of page nos🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shiri, I hope youa re keeping track of page nos🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I ma the second judge😎 (lagta hai back in time jaake aapka game bajana padega😈)
I know you won't do that 😳 mere answers acche the na 🤪🤣
idk the names😆 shiri kept it anonymous😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shiri, I hope youa re keeping track of page nos🤣
Updating in the first page 😆
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Let's start with the teaser rounds, the first round was to create diwali look for Female ITV Characters and the winner of Teaser Round 1 is
WildestDreams
Congratulations Di 🤗
Congratulations to her 🥳
nakhrewaali knows when to swoop in😎
Because you're bigdi hui bacchi 🤣 I'm the shareef one 🤣
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Let's start with the teaser rounds, the first round was to create diwali look for Female ITV Characters and the winner of Teaser Round 1 is
WildestDreams
Congratulations Di 🤗
Yay WD deserved it truly. Hers was amazing congrats WD
So cute siggie
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
The second judge was someone you all adore. She was part of this game all the time. She have been there all the time encouraging and cheering you all. She kept you all entertained by hosting the teaser rounds. She helped me with awards too. Yes, it was none other than our own, my nakhrewaali angel,
Thank you so much Shibz, you were the backbone of the game 🤗
Baaki sab to theek hai, par ye @bold wali galatfehmi kaise ho gayi tumhe? 😲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Shiri, I hope youa re keeping track of page nos🤣
Mai phir se bata du mai bilkul chup baithi hu 🤣