^^Hai chhakka, hi chhakka.... Err why would anyone choose lyrics like that for Sara... it's just accentuating her lack of grace.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
^^Hai chhakka, hi chhakka.... Err why would anyone choose lyrics like that for Sara... it's just accentuating her lack of grace.
Tadap | Official Trailer 2 | Ahan Shetty | Tara Sutaria
Since this is mytho like Bahubaali.. I'm interested in this movie..
P.S I'm not a fan of AloBir at all.. whether real or reel.
Done Swetha, thank you for all the help. Seriously, I hope this issue sorts out nowOriginally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Ecri,
Please reply to Vijay in this thread in Page 111 ( link below ) He has asked further info like whether error occurred in diff browser or diff device also?
You’re the best person to answer it as you’re the one facing the issue.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/suggestions-comments/5222746/site-issues-discuss-here-5?pn=111
Happy for them
602