Fitrat show leads , the other lead is Krystal d
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fitrat show leads , the other lead is Krystal d
Kya chal raha hai. What is this movie talks. So many movies u guys have watched.
Time pass 😆 and I was promoting Choorii movie on Amazon and if anyone watched😆
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Bucket list
Half ticket
Natsamrat
Duniyadaari
Jogva
Mala Aai hyavayacha aahe (Mimi is its remake)
Dr. Prakash baba aamte
Dombivali fast
Harishchandrachi factory (watch this one first)
Court
Killa
Katyar Kaljat Ghusli
Deool
Fandry
Abhi itna he yaad aa raha hai
Have watched killa..
Then also Elizabeth Ekadashi,702 Dixit,Dagdi Chaal etc
Kya chal raha hai. What is this movie talks. So many movies u guys have watched.
Yeah....looking at the movie buffs here, I'm convinced I hate movies. I haven't even heard of any of the movies here 😆.
Originally posted by: sairat07
Have watched killa..
Then also Elizabeth Ekadashi,702 Dixit,Dagdi Chaal etc
Forgot to mention Elizabeth Ekadashi and Dagdi Chaal
How is 702 dixit ??
I watched Dhamaka yesterday
Sunday dose of ArShi 😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWyDwqsJ_d2/?utm_medium=copy_link
yup , Usha suggesting good movies, welcome to clubKya chal raha hai. What is this movie talks. So many movies u guys have watched.
I watched Annathe yesterday, Rajni's latest. I felt really sorry. It was such a bad movie.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Yeah....looking at the movie buffs here, I'm convinced I hate movies. I haven't even heard of any of the movies here 😆.
Trust me , So much better than Ghum ganjaa we all are on due to Ayesha and Neil 😆.