Then how will you award points?
If all 5-6 people send the samd answer?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then how will you award points?
If all 5-6 people send the samd answer?😲
I am coming back & forth 🤣
I was helping in creation and montoring..
Otherwise you have all the power🤣
I am saying about questions.. 😆
Question/pic post karne ka time am/pm 🤣
Tag members while posting the question.. keep the question posting time at evening or night 🤣
You think people will wait..😆
Tag members while posting the question.. keep the question posting time at evening or night 🤣
Ohhhhh 🤣 well I need to be awake for it na
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I was helping in creation and montoring..
Otherwise you have all the power🤣
I’m not letting you off the hook 🤣 we are equal partners
How are you here so late? 🤣
I am saying about questions.. 😆
Question/pic post karne ka time am/pm 🤣
Decide karke bata do kya plan kar rae ho.. I'm not getting what bith of you are saying
Arre😆
I thought my job is done now😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k