🤣
I also read it on twitter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
I also read it on twitter
Friend --> Dance --> Romance 😆
https://twitter.com/Shaleen_Heartz/status/1464387488286343169
After all, who says you can't train and romance at the same time? 🤣
https://twitter.com/Rubia01105208/status/1464487988331626501
https://twitter.com/i/status/1464479359243223045
I think we need a meme page for the show...lol... Twitter has some really hilarious memes, especially MoRan memes 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WinterAy
SidSa ki gaadi chalne lagi thi, ye ekdam se petrol khatam ho gaya.... :')
Stupid taala.
Nahi ruki sid ek baar fir ignore karna start krde Sanj khichi hui chali aayegi 😂😂
Originally posted by: kavya1994
@Neha pls edit the AT's name.
Change it into KaSaF and SiMuK/SiMoK AT as Koel has also become friend of SiMu.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ziddi-dil-maane-naa/5247641/kasaf-and-simuk-at-1
Who is SiMu???
Sid and Monu
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Friend --> Dance --> Romance 😆
I think we need a meme page for the show...lol... Twitter has some really hilarious memes, especially MoRan memes 🤣🤣
YouTube ke comment mein mast Tashanbaazi hoti rehti hain🤣
I was using it wrong all this while 🤣 I was using SiMi 🤣
hence the need for a meme page... 🤣
Jab Sid Monu ko Monu bolta hai to SiMi kahan se aayega?
SiMi is used in twitter and Insta. Here we named it SiMu just like it is Moran and SidSa on other platforms but here it's KarMi and JuJu respectively.
SiMi sounds more common to me.
Waise jo bhi ho, hain toh hum-dono hi😉