I wouldn't know 🥺
Sorry I was a little busy with some studies work. So I am tagging my other group member
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I wouldn't know 🥺
Sorry I was a little busy with some studies work. So I am tagging my other group member
Shiri hope you're ok 🥺 Take care and take your time ❤️❤️
My bestie loves this joke 🤣🤣
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience guys. You are going to hear from me soon 🤗
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience guys. You are going to hear from me soon 🤗
Shiri! It's good to see you ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience guys. You are going to hear from me soon 🤗
Take care behna
Good to hear from you Shiri.🤗❤️Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience guys. You are going to hear from me soon 🤗
Take care. We will wait.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience guys. You are going to hear from me soon 🤗
no worries, take your time 🤗
Announcement
Results Announcement and Award Ceremony will be held on 29th Nov 2021, 8 PM IST 🥳
Hope to see you all there. I can not promise you all a prize but I can promise an award and lots of fun. Keep your speeches ready 🤗
Yayyy!! Perfect date!! Meri exam usi din khatam ho rahi hai🤗