Kya yaar inny
Mera arcane update karegi bol ke chup mantar ho gayi
Tu bhi Chaubeys ke tarah umeed jagah kar tod deti hai 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya yaar inny
Mera arcane update karegi bol ke chup mantar ho gayi
Tu bhi Chaubeys ke tarah umeed jagah kar tod deti hai 😭
Ritu ❤️ kaha hai tu ?
Originally posted by: hapakalanoodles
Kya yaar inny
Mera arcane update karegi bol ke chup mantar ho gayi
Tu bhi Chaubeys ke tarah umeed jagah kar tod deti hai 😭
Me no chaubey 😭
I'll see if I can update sometime over the weekend!
Pata nahi what I am doing with the chapter!
Sathya, this is for you. Do you recognize the song? 😆 What a beautiful song to do a VM but the maker has used the instrument version of it❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWhm9dYg2qs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Why is he not posting any Shiva -Raavi scenes offlate. We got some real good ones. Bandha again moved onto personal pictures😆
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Ritu ❤️ kaha hai tu ?
Meri maut ka time nazdeek aa raha hai 🤡
Sathya, this is for you. Do you recognize the song? 😆 What a beautiful song to do a VM but the maker has used the instrument version of it❤️
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWhm9dYg2qs/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akka😳!!!!! Isn't it that song from Vaaranam Aayiram? Anal mele something, I think? I think the VM maker must have chose an instrumental version because they didn't understand the lyrics or something.... 😆
But still, such a beautiful VM!!!
Ritu, 🤗kya bol rahi hai tu?😕
Is everything ok? ❤️