I knew it!
Vaise I want a thread named sannu ki and everyone agreeing with eo in that thread..😆
This show lol khel gaye sab log..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I knew it!
Vaise I want a thread named sannu ki and everyone agreeing with eo in that thread..😆
This show lol khel gaye sab log..
chlao dekh liaa.. pura show hi skip kia .. bass 5 min of Adi n adilie scenes, 2 min ka meethi scenes dekha itnai ..
thxu maker for saving my time.. keep it up
Originally posted by: N5CFU6JSCFSU2W72
I knew it!
Vaise I want a thread named sannu ki and everyone agreeing with eo in that thread..😆
This show lol khel gaye sab log..
Chinta Ji who is Sannu ?
Originally posted by: R435CUHVBIEEQCTG
I knew it!
Vaise I want a thread named sannu ki and everyone agreeing with eo in that thread..😆
This show lol khel gaye sab log..
Please do the honors..
Saanu ki means who cares, what ever , bleh etc😆
arre maine open kiya toh you'll know what can happen. I want everyone to agree not disagree🤣 thoda aur time lagega for everyone to join us🤣
is ka matlab ha "humein kya" 😉
Matlab humein koe perwa nahi ha pf hota ha ya nae hum tension free ha jo Hona ha ho jae 😆
it is a Punjabi phrase that means - who cares, I don't care, why should I care, etc 😆Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Saanu ki means who cares, what ever , bleh etc😆
Are Kahen agay imlie ka rishta lene he asr ke Maa behan t house na puhanch jaen imlie ne Bataoa bhi nae k she is married 🤣
Kya scene ho 🤣