wow yaar so much has changed since I was last active... you love didi now 🤣
Nethraa has transformed me into Didi fan 😆. But between the 2 virakhi are the best and hot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow yaar so much has changed since I was last active... you love didi now 🤣
Nethraa has transformed me into Didi fan 😆. But between the 2 virakhi are the best and hot
we are in same team hifi ✋
Nethraa has transformed me into Didi fan 😆. But between the 2 virakhi are the best and hot
choose one na, we will keep competition of wc clubOriginally posted by: I5JPG2YDLHDLIJDV
arey I am an everything fan except sairat fan 🤣
Originally posted by: FWRN2F4UGTFWLFFB
wow yaar so much has changed since I was last active... you love didi now 🤣
Haan true love for my mental psycho Didi
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
choose one na, we will keep competition of wc club
You are bringing back WC
yaar why not , ab tho 2 ships are ready to fly😉
Laksh , by wc club partner where are you
arey who needs WC when we have Vankar 🤣
let me wait for Shruthi to enter and then I will decide 🤣Originally posted by: Saichintalli
choose one na, we will keep competition of wc club
Originally posted by: PJMLSGTWI6EWXQ73
arey who needs WC when we have Vankar 🤣
Woh bhee sahee Hain, we need to change to SV instead of WC😆
oh god yaar... 🤣