Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 08_maria
KSV sounds like that delusional fatejo fandom🤣inki umeed toot hi nahi rahi hai😆
Fatejo are dancing all happy , kamar shamar hilana and thumke lagana on breakup song .
Aur precap mai Tejo said she loves Fateh , wow , I'm glad Jasmin is now experiencing jija saali romance which she herself was enjoying🤣
UD has made me forget my morals kya kya dekh rahi hu main
They really made them dance on break up song?? WTFFF I can't stop laughing🤣🤣
Tejo🤢

I knew a face-off was coming. Y'all will have to bear that girl spitting venom again😡
Le faint ho ja
Look like misleading precap...fainting cancel 🤣
Aa gai update. Canada Visa is the surprise but with a twist-it's a solo trip to Canada.🤣
Tejo is hopeless! Iska kuch nhi ho sakta🤢
Precaps are misleading in most cases though, J must have instigated her to that extent that she had to say that. And she is definitely not over him yet so she's not lying! J must have spitted her venom again that T lost her cool! 😕
I had hot chocolate...fainting cancel 😆
my exact reaction watching the precap

