Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayu_21 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Onkar character was not against sai. After her accident he also became soft towards her. Sonali character always taunts sai.till end 

Even kaku also understood that Pakhi is jealous of sai. Though sometimes she falls in pakhi trap but immediately her love for sai comes back.

I don't care about omkar &sonali coz their hatred for Sai doesn't make sense to me. But I loved kaku's love and affection wala side for sai. I hope makers make her fair and be like the kaku sai never had. She did say sai could go to her for anything hope her love for sai and sairat's relationship comes back

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gayu_21

I don't care about omkar &sonali coz their hatred for Sai doesn't make sense to me. But I loved kaku's love and affection wala side for sai. I hope makers make her fair and be like the kaku sai never had. She did say sai could go to her for anything hope her love for sai and sairat's relationship comes back

Don't worry if they stick to og now kaku will be anti pakhi

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ah yes. I saw that scene in KD. So she goes looney again after this scene or before. Like she starts getting close to Virat again right?

I won't be surprised if Pakhi starts plotting and its one of her fake acting to separate Sai and Virat.

Vankar loves to get hate for Pakhi and show her as lusty and disgusting as possible. 

Am sure if his actress friend didn't get so much offscreen hate, he would have written worse stuff for her and Virat.

Gayu_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Don't worry if they stick to og now kaku will be anti pakhi

That would be nice thanks

MB1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWcK9zkjgWm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kannada version  photoshoot of sai and virat ,when they came to CN after their wedding.

They are already in love.

Gayu_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB1996

Kannada version  photoshoot of sai and virat ,when they came to CN after their wedding.

They are already in love.

I watched that episode today. It looked more like photoshoot with professional models acting in love than actual couples in love for me as they're all smiles/romantic when pics being clicked. I also felt directors were confused as to whether to show them pretend to keep mother happy or both (pretend to keep mother happy and to get nice photo shoot done with pretence) since  there were some confused moments between shoots.compared to sairat at this pont spandana&vikrant are more comfortable maybe has to do with time spent together in Gokarna is more compared to sairat time in Gadchiroli.  I love sairat journey and progression at this time considering how things were. I love Sairat ❤️. It's nice to watch something I love watching(GHKKPM) in Kannada (regional language) aswell. I am watching a Kannada serial after nearly 17 yrs

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranijain

I won't be surprised if Pakhi starts plotting and its one of her fake acting to separate Sai and Virat.

Vankar loves to get hate for Pakhi and show her as lusty and disgusting as possible. 

Am sure if his actress friend didn't get so much offscreen hate, he would have written worse stuff for her and Virat.

I saw those parts... So RK is diagnosed with depression and Rono assures the doctor to take care of her. Rono takes care of RK, even feeds her when she asks for it. Emon feels jealous but doesn't show. Emon and Rono also argue over RK. The whole family doesn't like Rono taking care of RK. RK thinks she is pregnant but in fact it is a tumour. Emon leaves the house. Then 5 years leap. RK and Rono are extremely good friends by then (a part I found extremely irksome). There are some 10 episodes after the leap and show ends

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I saw those parts... So RK is diagnosed with depression and Rono assures the doctor to take care of her. Rono takes care of RK, even feeds her when she asks for it. Emon feels jealous but doesn't show. Emon and Rono also argue over RK. The whole family doesn't like Rono taking care of RK. RK thinks she is pregnant but in fact it is a tumour. Emon leaves the house. Then 5 years leap. RK and Rono are extremely good friends by then (a part I found extremely irksome). There are some 10 episodes after the leap and show ends

Yes RK becomes like what Sunny is to Virat.. Their dynamics takes a 360 degree turns ..maybe it has been always like this but p* couldn't accept it..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Yes RK becomes like what Sunny is to Virat.. Their dynamics takes a 360 degree turns ..maybe it has been always like this but p* couldn't accept it..

After so much crap, Patralekha becoming Virat's best friend digest nahi hoga especially after they have now shown Sai to be Virat's best friend. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

After so much crap, Patralekha becoming Virat's best friend digest nahi hoga especially after they have now shown Sai to be Virat's best friend. 

For a man his wife is the best friend for him to whom he shares everything.. This is what makers wanted to show.. This whole friendship track is to make sai realise her dynamics with Virat  .She knows every bit of him.. This is why Virat is giving her more times.. 

Though I agree with you completely 🤢