We can make it better 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We can make it better 😆
Vd has 2 friends in ST .. they are good but idk I don't get the feeling of a friendship here, it's more like friend cum sidekicks 😆..
He always threatened them 🤣
I hope they explore that relationship more 🤣 episode 3 was better in the regard 🤣 let’s see next week
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hope they explore that relationship more 🤣 episode 3 was better in the regard 🤣 let’s see next week
Yeah .. and they should give him some advice if he does wrong..
Like bittuji... He was a Secretary but sunata bhi tha RK ko.. 🤣
With lots of without towel pic 🤣
Yeah .. and they should give him some advice if he does wrong..
Like bittuji... He was a Secretary but sunata bhi tha RK ko.. 🤣
Definitely 😆👍🏼
🤣 I miss bittuji 🤣 I hope they become like that in future episodes 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Definitely 😆👍🏼
🤣 I miss bittuji 🤣 I hope they become like that in future episodes 😆
Yeah... Some 3 idiots moment 😆
Yeah... Some 3 idiots moment 😆
Exactly 🤣 like that dialogue I put in one of my discussion threads that would be fun
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Exactly 🤣 like that dialogue I put in one of my discussion threads that would be fun
Or some delivery scene.. they will not use vaccum cleaner 🤣
Suhani ki to sis nhi h..
May be Riya ki sis 🤣
Next time forum announcement ke saath saath GT ke liye bhi try karenge.. 😆
Now u can start your TFS session.. I will be gone in few mins 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k