Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Ye kya naya le aaye YT wale 🤣
Aree yeh toh apna Shravan hain edkv 2 wala 🤣
Keep walking till the last episode, that’s when we’ll get something if at all they are planning😆
Premziee, u lost all hope,huh? 😆 I feel u my dear.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
@bold your dedication pooh 😂😂😂
I'm a very dedicated person,pixie... That I am😆
Don't worry, ache din are near 😆
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Ye kya naya le aaye YT wale 🤣
What an artpiece🤪
I hope the photo wala really do come😳
There is already one by Tani
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/pandya-store/5262036/pappi-shivi-drabble
Thank you 🤗
Tujhe Teri dedication Ka phal zaroor milega
Deesoo ki backstory aur shivi kiss 😉😉
Top secrecy maintain ka rahe hain PS waale.. iss liye no segment after divorce waala 😆
Kal ki trp batayegi humein maha episode ki dasha