Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This sequence...it was unexpected nd love❤️
Kv nd deba nailed it as usual❤️❤️
This sequence...it was unexpected nd love❤️
Kv nd deba nailed it as usual❤️❤️
My second fav post the hostel room SR..
Kv s intense expressions and Deba s innocent ones anticipating the first touch of love .. marvelously done ✅
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWXmNZNpr8R/?utm_medium=copy_link
the zoomed second pic
I'm dead!! Who won't go weak on knees ....seeing KV's expression...
Originally posted by: divine_16
I'm dead!! Who won't go weak on knees ....seeing KV's expression...
Hum IF waley.. weak hoke bhi mazaak mein uda dte hai..
Had I not known .. I wud have sure thot they are together .
Comfort level hi kuch aisa hai inka ...☺️
So true re...they give such couple vibes.... it's so effortless.U can stare at them continuously without blinking....so much intensity they have!!Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Hum IF waley.. weak hoke bhi mazaak mein uda dte hai..
Had I not known .. I wud have sure thot they are together .
Comfort level hi kuch aisa hai inka ...☺️