Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ye kal ki hai ya aaj ki?
Kal ka hain (15th November)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ye kal ki hai ya aaj ki?
Kal ka hain (15th November)
Episode 59: 11th November, 2021
Originally posted by: Not_James_bond
Oyy jalkukadka bejha sa aadha SidG onscreen karan Khadoos hain par jhoota nahi.😡😠
Aur mera rishta judne ka pehla tu gobbar khate beech main ulti naa kariyo.😂😂😂
Arre I'm making up for the embarrassment onscreen Monu acts cause so here I make sure Monu dosent feel dejected.😊❤️
I swear me reading your sentences makes me give the same reaction as the original SidG's, after listening to Sanju speak her language... I have to read yours at least 3 times to understand what is being said 🤣🤣
Off-topic... but every time you post something, I spend a good whole minute staring at your dp.
Well.... stunning Jenni... so I guess it can't be helped
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I swear me reading your sentences makes me give the same reaction as the original SidG's, after listening to Sanju speak her language... I have to read yours at least 3 times to understand what is being said 🤣🤣
Sorry 😂😂😂😂 atleast here I don't speak in shudh hindi like I would in real agar aisa hota toh ud probably have to get a checkup done.😂😂😂
I try to keep it as simple as possible and even stopped using my weird nicknames in hindi aur local dialect how I do on udaariyan thinking ur already struggling with this aur likhti to toh paata nahi kya hota.😂😂😂😂
I think I better stick to english names or easier nicknames like dr doolittle, dimdim bell , Tinku jiya and Param sundari.😂😂😂