With water 🤣
Yeah a drop of water and a can of each of those🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
With water 🤣
Yeah a drop of water and a can of each of those🤣
Ek boond paani ki kimat tum kya jaano Ayesha 🤣
Same here 🤣 but different times 🤣
Oh My god.. what am I Seeing??? You both stop your PDA😲

Vo raat ka, main din ka 🤣
My God🤣🤣
So you both synchronize this as well???🤣
Now I feel like you’re secretly enjoying this 🤣🤣
But one that was very revealing 🤣
There is no P here 🤣 except A
But Ayesha is not here to witness this 🤣
I'm here.. I witnessed everything..☺️☺️
I'm just a little behind😆
There is no P here 🤣 except A
A for Ayesha 🤣
Tum kahan gayab thi ye batao 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k