Waha bhi pahich gaye Hriti 🤣
Ab Hriti bhi Sath nibhana sathiya gayegi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waha bhi pahich gaye Hriti 🤣
Ab Hriti bhi Sath nibhana sathiya gayegi 🤣
Pin nahi batati main 😲
Par account batana zaroori hai, need the payments coming for my honey business 🤣
Oh shit, sorry... It was supposed to be Hinna🤭
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
This is why I picked this show trio in question 1. 😆 I knew this show is ultra popular and more so because it came on VOOT exclusively. but you never know with sheep's. I got every question right except for the first one. 😭 Agar wo right hota then I would have scored 77 points and won tre game :(
😆 ya sheeps r unpredictable. Arey last round bhi hai but you wouldnt have been able to play no? I think 75 is highest n full point. Anyways its okay the main purpose of game is to have fun😆haar jeet lagi rehti hai
U dont like the taste or what? Bachpan mein koi bad experience hua kya strawberry se
Congrats Darshi and Disco.. toppers 🥳
Shriii wow runner up 😍😍🥳🥳
Soniii congrats girl second runner up 🤗🥳
Congrats Hriti... niche se topper 🤣🤗
Thank u❤️ u did well too
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Thanks Soni! I am little anxious for next round though. Never played in group/team on IF
Dont be anxious, all will be well. Group mein alag hi maza hai
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Silent hone se pehle khatarnak spammer hua karti thi 🤣
Abhaythevampire hai uski ID 🤣
Maine kabhi yeh id nahi dekhi😆 meri phooti kismat
Tabhi tumhari granny ke saath acchi tuning ban rahi hai 🤣
Her last UN was Unique.Sheep 😆
Ab main unique nahi rahi
I have become common sheep
Always floating about in the middle of the scoreboard instead of at the end😆
Congrats Darshi and Disco.. toppers 🥳
Shriii wow runner up 😍😍🥳🥳
Soniii congrats girl second runner up 🤗🥳
Congrats Hriti... niche se topper 🤣🤗
Thank you Bee 🤗
Yes I know