Wicket le liye kamine😊💔💔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Wicket le liye kamine😊💔💔
Josh has taken a wicket. What is the hurry mister?
Cheers..
Aaron Finch has lost the toss just four times in his last 22 T20Is. The only time at the 2021 T20 World Cup was against England, who beat Australia by 8 wickets.
For a sec I thought that was a donkey🤣
Same here .. first glance it appears Donkey ..🤣🤣 then I remembered Aus , national animal / mascot is Kangaroo .
I liked Gauti as a player but nowadays I have started hating him! Why does he always support meri choice ke teams in International matches?😡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ralv2DjK0-g
Such a panauti🤣
Use phone karke pooch lo😕
Tab stadium kaa staff so reha hota😛
NZ after 5 overs , 30/1
Originally posted by: LuvAlways
Poor NZ and Aus fans, it's past midnight in their countries😆
stadium also looks thoda khali khali for a final game today🤣
I liked Gauti as a player but nowadays I have started hating him! Why does he always support meri choice ke teams in International matches?😡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ralv2DjK0-g
Such a panauti🤣
few days back ben stokes tweeted it will be england vs Pakistan in finals
gauti be like: mai karoon toh sala character dheela hai🤣
Koi Asian team nahi hai toh kya kare😆
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/pakistan-docked-11-wtc-points-for-a-slow-over-rate-in-edgbaston-test-vs-england-1554191 Sorry pakistan -:ICC...
ICC adds Super Series and Super 7 twist to 2027 ODI World Cup The new structure, revealed on Wednesday, was introduced to "enhance consequence"...
🏏England W vs Australia W, Final, ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2026🏏 England and Australia will cross swords in the final of the ICC Women's T20...
0