Lets go baby.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lets go baby.

Captain saab is also here 😆
Haha this gif is your signature move.
I lope him. 🥺🥺🥰🥰
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Haha this gif is your signature move.
Barry/Grant looks cute over here 😆
He always looks cute 🥺🥰
Have you seen season 7 yet??
That he does How does he manages that God only knows 😆
I don't feel like watching S7, Kiffla 🥺 They screwed up the story and the characters so much, I don't think am gonna like it. I still like Flash though.
Have you watched S7? S8 is also coming, I hear.
Haha god has given him the ability ❤️❤️Originally posted by: tournesol
That he does How does he manages that God only knows 😆
I don't feel like watching S7, Kiffla 🥺 They screwed up the story and the characters so much, I don't think am gonna like it. I still like Flash though.
Have you watched S7? S8 is also coming, I hear.
No yaar I'm super scared to watch it too but I will watch it soon.
Season 8 is coming?? That's actually good news. 💙 Will that be the last season??
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG Nina, you remembered EVERYONE. 🥺🥺😭 I love how Evans is dominating the rest 💙🤍❤️ Either that or he is all I can see ☺️🤣
Thank you so so so much for the sweet words 💙I'm sure some of which I don’t deserve. Yes it wasn't long ago we met and ended becoming such good friends. Most of our long interactions were just mostly me being crazy 🤣 so thank you for listening to my nonsense about Evans and to some extent Shivaa 😲😆 That craziness is not there anymore but you were part of it when it happened.💙thank you for the sweet words. It means a lot. 💙💙
No need of thanks
I m not good with words but i hope you understand my unwritten wishes and feelings for you.
You are crazy and that's makes you an exception. Stay like that always.
And yes Party is still on 🥳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know Hinna, I'm the one messing with you 🤣
I'm in such a playful mood since Tiara's bday 😆
Kab tak rahega yeh playful mood
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
11