Yar someone give me brief about sadanand discussion from monday episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yar someone give me brief about sadanand discussion from monday episode
These days Didi’s acting resembles wandering Aatma.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I watched Saturday episode.....wasn't bad 😆
Wanting to watch Monday's episode....clips nahi mil raha
Sairatsparkle on IG
It's the covert account of Sairatmagic 🤫😆😁😁😁
Yaar someone please tell me whether there are 2 writers wringing this crap. Not sure why Ashwini flipped suddenly 😳. This is so unwanted gyan she is giving. I know this happens in reality but why they are spoiling a beautiful love story 😞
Which show is showing this? ⬆️😁😁😁😁
Oh no! Aai is asking them to do s*x man directly!!!
What is this? I am so disappointed. Why is she pushing her!! I am more annoyed with this than the lift itself
What did ashwini say?
Original sound track
You mean sairat romantic bgm was playing during that lifting scene.
Yaar what if Didi wakes up in middle of night and goes to sleep on Virat bed?
Yes, on didi's ghum filled (petulant) expressions 🧐😆
How can they use this for the villain.They are crossing all the limits😡