Try late night after 12 am 🤣
Join us raatri ke saathis 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Try late night after 12 am 🤣
Join us raatri ke saathis 🤣
Try late night after 12 am 🤣
Us time bhi tum utna active nahi rehti ho jitna ko meri bhasha me active rehna kehte hai 🤣
The forum is way more active in the day as compared to mid night 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
The forum is way more active in the day as compared to mid night 🤣
It used to be the opposite 🤣
And I like it this way at least for now 🤣
I’m okay with either 🤣🤣
Because you're always roaming here 🤣
And I get a break during the afternoon and evening 🤣
I search for Diya in the afternoon 🤣 kabhi kabhar dikh jaati hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I search for Diya in the afternoon 🤣 kabhi kabhar dikh jaati hai 🤣
But she’s completely gone at the moment 🤣🤣