Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Theek hai. Tum mujhe Pallu ke super best nanad bolo phir. Best behen waala title chalega kisi aur ko dena.
Pallu ki Super duper best nanad😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Theek hai. Tum mujhe Pallu ke super best nanad bolo phir. Best behen waala title chalega kisi aur ko dena.
Pallu ki Super duper best nanad😳
Finally someone is here for me.
I hate babies. I'll throw you in the bin.
Abi you know na .... I hate you😳
Fir mein 😭 Mujhe bhool bhool?
Aap ka aur kiska?
Please we're not RR.
Hey bhagwaannnnnnnn... Sab best ho re🤔
Rahul will start crying now.
Originally posted by: -RoadsideRomeo-
Zara Pankh Jhatak Gayi Dhool Atak
Aur Lachak Machak Ke Door Bhatak
Ye gaana sunte hi mujhe Pallavi ki yaad aati hai 😌
Kudiyo na dariyo kar mannmani
Mannmaani
Mannmaani
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4