Hii Guys
How r u doing ?
It's been quiet some time I haven't been here.
So Wotsup people ?
Hii Guys
How r u doing ?
It's been quiet some time I haven't been here.
So Wotsup people ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hii Everyone

Originally posted by: Palak2812
Hii Guys
How r u doing ?
It's been quiet some time I haven't been here.
So Wotsup people ?
Yeah but ab aagaye na maza aayega bada 😂
Hello
&
Others too I haven't tagged

Yes
Ready
On this post or where ?
Tell me
I am gonna post gifs for him 🤣
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yes
Ready
On this post or where ?
Tell me
I am gonna post gifs for him 🤣
Come to EDT
Hi.
Stalk forum. Not watching show.
How are you?
Hope you are well and had a good Deepawali.
Waise Pataakhe toh show me phoot rahe hain.
Nok-jhok, kaha-suni ke baad, Haadsa-Haqeeqat samne aaya aur ab Roothna-Manana shuru honewala hain.