
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Respect, I'm ready to give. bolo kitna chahiye, tons or gallons?😛
I would cry happy tears, because I would finally have a new ladder colour after 13 years
Also, I would sneakily write snarky comments like "you need to grow up" or "boohoo, you big babies" on comments that break the IF rules, instead of closing the whole topic 😆

Originally posted by: hasini009
I know one more reaction of mods, 'topic lock hone se kaisa laga' wala😆
More like this:

Lets have more suggestions
I just came here to say that the topic isn't relevant to me 😎
Kbye.
I would unlock all the locked threads to continue the discussions ...... let there be anarchy, riots and bloodbath! And disable the report and block buttons. 😆 THEN we'll see kiss me kitna hai dum. 😈
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Lets have more suggestions
You could simp as much as you wanted Maroony, I'd never give you warning levels or lock your posts 😆
Can't say the same about all the Sonu posts 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2074517594854580535
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
0