Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold: YOU KNOW THATS WHAT I WAS WONDERING but was too scared to say out loud. LOL.
I wonderrrrr. Maybe they're able to film at a different location to show a leap or to show a honeymooon or something different. Clearly the sets weren't working for the story anymore.
We didn't even get any kind of goodbye message or post from Saishi saying it was their last day on MHRW sets. Seems so odd to me.
But RIP RR mansion, you were beautiful.
Pls pray they are shooting in Mumbai. I will go and meet them. I've been waiting for them to shoot in Mumbai. Fingers crossed guys.. shoot some scenes in Mumbai.
Fria like a happily ever after? Btw she had deleted this picture I suppose.
I won't read too much till the team confirms we have a season 2 around the corner.
Parbona ami chharte tokey🥺
Wait!!.
What??
When did he post this?.
I know right !!!!!
We discussed this a little yesterday....And now the shoot being completed so early at the Kolhapur sets.. + Sai and Shivangi ka reaction to off air comment during the diwali live ....Kuch toh is definitely fishy 🧐🧐
I hope jo bhi fishy ho is some positive news 🤞🤞🤞
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Fria like a happily ever after? Btw she had deleted this picture I suppose.
I won't read too much till the team confirms we have a season 2 around the corner.
Guys don't read too much into it. It's quite common for BW movies and ITV to show "a new beginning" instead of showing "the end" to imply that their story will go on forever even if they're going away. I've seen this tag previously on other shows too.
I hope I'm absolutely wrong though😳
602