Breaking news
Mass order placed for Ekta's evil eye product after watching this🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Breaking news
Mass order placed for Ekta's evil eye product after watching this🥳
Breaking news
Mass order placed for Ekta's evil eye product after watching this🥳
Please don’t forget to leave your best wishes for the kappal. They need the energy 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 To keep charging the love charzzer locket :)
I had to quit ott bcz of them n their cringeworthy scenes 🤢
Originally posted by: saaniakh
I had to quit ott bcz of them n their cringeworthy scenes 🤢
Acceptance of their love is the path forward ….. love chaaarzer zindabad ;).
It took neha 10 years to find someone like him as she told him ….
now we just energize the locket :).
Who is Moose?
And one more couple in the town 😭
OTT theme was #stayconnected. Moose was a contestant on OTT and connection of Nishant on the show.
And no more tears I say for one more kappal :). The scene is already set in the hills of lonavala for the making of the spin off series from the show …
10 saal baad - Ek aur prem kathaa :)
I like possessive Neha ☺️
I liked thier convo, glad that pratik was able to put his pov forward and how he was genuinely connected to akasa, he didn't throw her under the bus to please neha which I liked alot.
I like possessive Neha ☺️

and please don’t forget to #PraNa FTW please. We need to keep love chaaarzing the locket for them :).
let’s support them till the end :).
Originally posted by: IQZCEACL5UHFKKIR
and please don’t forget to #PraNa FTW please. We need to keep love chaaarzing the locket for them :).
let’s support them till the end :).
Then what will happen to my UmSha 🥺? Koi baapat ka return ticket katwa do 😡