Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I hope Raavi is dancing happily because of Shivas indirect actions and not because she's happy for Pandya parivaar
For us
Shivi fans

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Uska monologue last episode tak nahi milne waala, Maine ummeed chod di hai
Shiva ke feelings clear Hain, Raavi ke bhi clear karo Chaubeys 🤪
Pata nai kab sunenge yeh
Ayegaa alooo ,ek din zaroor ayegaa 🥺🥺🥺
Yesss
Humein Khush Karna bahut asaan hai.
Ek epsiode Mai shiva aag boy bann jayegaa and hum khush ho jayengee 😎😎
I think constant rahega.. but if it reduces we will have gotten an awesome Diwali gift 😎
Fir se IF ka spam alert shuru ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I hope the makers didn't forget Shiva was without a bike for so many days 🤪
I thought we will get a cute scene where Raavi offers her bike to Shiva indirectly because he is struggling on foot with deliveries lekin woh bhi nahi Mila 🤪
Ha na yeh achanak se hi bhool jaate hai scenes
Mujeh bhi laga woh scene milega bhale jagde Ken saath lekin mila hi nahi aur pata nahi kya kiya unhone uss bike ka 😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
The actress is beautiful ❤️
Yes
She is pretty and styled the best on the show
But she is bad actor
&
I found her thankless and rude from what I saw her IV and Interviews.
Ha na aurr neeche mein hi woh 5 posts per 3 minutes ka limit ata hain 🤣
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Correct aur agar aise scenes cut karenge toh disha ke bhasha mein unka episode khokhla hoga
Shivi ka screen space Kam kar rahe hain yeh log
Why donr they make KDice shoot some good scenes and stop cutting them 🤪