Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tum log ho to aa jaao🤣
I am trying to understand... Once someone post the answer, I will get some clue 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tum log ho to aa jaao🤣
I am trying to understand... Once someone post the answer, I will get some clue 😆
I am trying to understand... Once someone post the answer, I will get some clue 😆
Example diya hai last me dekho 🤣
Pick up lines likhne hai baith ke likho Abhay aur Parth pe 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tum log ho to aa jaao🤣
I suck at flirting 🤣 this is going to be a disaster
We're in the same boat🤣 and you know the reasons why 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Example diya hai last me dekho 🤣
Pick up lines likhne hai baith ke likho Abhay aur Parth pe 🤣
Nahi Parth ko nhi..
Abhi ke liye
Abhay & RK 🤣 rest 3 need to think 🤣
First ask can we use pick up lines on two different characters of the same actor🤣
Abhay Raichand from PKYEK -
Aag ho tum, aur main ghee ka dabba. Let’s burn bright together. 🔥
Rishabh Kundra (RK) from Madhubala - RK se pati banna chahoge?
Prithvi Malhotra from Kundali Bhagya -
I’ll be your Preetaji in the day and Sherlyn baby at night 😉😉☺️
Kokilaben from Saath Nibhana Saathiya -
Rasode mein main hoon….just for you.
Anokhelal Saxena from Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai? -
I like it.
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
First ask can we use pick up lines on two different characters of the same actor🤣
I read the rules.. it's not mentioned 🤣
I'm excited to see what you're going to post 🤣
I read the rules.. it's not mentioned 🤣
Let's tag and ask her 🤣