Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
mujhe bhi janna hai kisne kiya? 🤣
Maine aur Ayesha ne🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
mujhe bhi janna hai kisne kiya? 🤣
Maine aur Ayesha ne🤣
He's spared for now because he read my comment on that suggestions thread 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Humne masti majak main ek dusare ko bhi nhi choda 🤣
Wahi to 🤣 jab doston ko nahi chhodha to baaki ko kaise baksh de 🤣
Btw I took part in that retro challenge game 🤣
Round 1 me I'm first runner up along with two other people🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Btw I took part in that retro challenge game 🤣
Round 1 me I'm first runner up along with two other people🤣🤣
Really?! 🥳 Congrats hriti 🤗 party toh banti hai
Thank you Meghu 🤗🥳🤣🤣
Let's see what I do in other rounds🤣
you will come out victorious 🥳😳
yeh kawn sa game hai 🤣mujhe bhi bataoOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
Btw I took part in that retro challenge game 🤣
Round 1 me I'm first runner up along with two other people🤣🤣
yeh lo 🤣

Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Btw I took part in that retro challenge game 🤣
Round 1 me I'm first runner up along with two other people🤣🤣
I again participated in sheep game 😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
He's spared for now because he read my comment on that suggestions thread smiley37smiley37
Kya suggestions diye hai?🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k