Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I want her to stalk 🤣 let her see what we think of her 🤣
I need a bidi 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I want her to stalk 🤣 let her see what we think of her 🤣
I need a bidi 🤣

Maybe in the afternoon 🤣🤣 abhi gaming ka samme hai 🤣
Assuming she responds to the meme 🤣 I should make that first
Vo to ho hi rahi hogi bas yaha aane ki himmat nhi ho rahi 🤣
Yaha hum sab ne dera jo jama rakha hai 🤣
that's the spirit 👍🏼🤣
She was just trying to make me feel embarrassed or sad kinda... But why would I care..
I know how much I know.. 😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She knows we are discussing her 🤣 post checking acche se nahi kar rahi hai woh
Wo koi kaam acche se nahi karti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
That's the spirit 👏 aise logon ko aise hi seedha kiya jaata hai 🤣 hoti kaun hai doosron pe comments pass karne wali wo 🤪
Hindi bhi smajh nhi aati jinhe ,
Unke hi words, phenk maaro unhe.. 🤣
Obsession is not a talent 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
She knows we are discussing her 🤣 post checking acche se nahi kar rahi hai woh
Sapere ka India forum me kya kaam 🤣
Sapere ka India forum me kya kaam 🤣
She should be in the naagin forums not here 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Maybe in the afternoon 🤣🤣 abhi gaming ka samme hai 🤣
Assuming she responds to the meme 🤣 I should make that first
Banao banao 🤣 I would love to see her getting all riled up seeing the meme 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k