🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye dekho kuch b mtlb….🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/phewphew_08/status/1456997128492912643?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye dekho kuch b mtlb….🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/phewphew_08/status/1456997128492912643?s=21
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye dekho kuch b mtlb….🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/phewphew_08/status/1456997128492912643?s=21
😆
KD be like Chilla chilla ko sab log bata do 🤣
Nahi karidngi uss keliye 😡
he already did … #family and #love krke.. sbko bol to dia… ab kya official post kre iske liye..🤣
Khareedne padenge. Uske baad Gaumbev wedding bhi hai😡
Originally posted by: Phoebe16
Khareedne padenge. Uske baad Gaumbev wedding bhi hai😡
Theek hai behen kharidungi 🤣
Aadu Tera dp ❤️❤️😘🧿
Sundar hai na🥺❤️🧿
Mr and Mrs. Dhillon❤️
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Inny mera sequel 🥺
Aayega. Likha thoda aur maine! I promise I will make it worth your wait okay? sowiee bubby, but abhi health not that great and I am able to work only on short pieces 🥺
If you want anything like that then meko bol de! 🥺👉👈
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CV79ZThjHA9/?utm_medium=copy_link
KD reposted this.... I once dreamt of ShiVi in this song☺️....Uffff🔥
Shalini and Maddy... will dream abt alice in those sarees🙈 with KD and also with this song😅🥰