Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Thank you everyone for your wishes. I'm yet to be born though. My b'day is in December. I just got my gift early.
happy early birthday!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Thank you everyone for your wishes. I'm yet to be born though. My b'day is in December. I just got my gift early.
happy early birthday!!!!
Fateh's walking style at Sandhu house in precap , reminded me of Amir khan in PK🤣 why was he walking like a child , I don't know how to describe that walk🤣
Originally posted by: Shruti_0505
isnt that always the case.
kiski biwi kiske saath, kiske pati ki girlfriend, kaun kiska bacha hain, kisne kisko maara, kaun kisse pyaar karta hain 🤣
ITV just has to be very dramatic and FL has to be a doormat. Sonakshi was mahan but she's not a push over, and I guess that's why that show's rankings weren't enough.
Mahan FL who's a doormat + torture= trp+++
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Fateh's walking style at Sandhu house in precap , reminded me of Amir khan in PK🤣 why was he walking like a child , I don't know how to describe that walk🤣
Saare ke saare gate khula chod ke kahan chale gaye? Wo bhi tejo ko akela chod kar.
Originally posted by: 08_maria
Fateh's walking style at Sandhu house in precap , reminded me of Amir khan in PK🤣 why was he walking like a child , I don't know how to describe that walk🤣
Humpy dumty sat on a hot pan.😂😂😂
Is how u describe it.😂😂😂
Angad was there , shayad dono ko privacy de rahe the🤣🤪Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Saare ke saare gate khula chod ke kahan chale gaye? Wo bhi tejo ko akela chod kar.
Bechaara Humpty Dumpty kisse comparison ho gaya 😂😂
Sorry but seems like Fateh wants a threesome/three way marriage with Jasmine-Tejo and himself 🤢 ..
Too bad fattu boy that shit ain’t legal yet ..
Originally posted by: Shruti_0505
waise, where is fattu when jassu is partying? ghar nahi aaya kya ladka? i am expecting jassu ka drama kal ke episode main.
honestly, as irritating jassu is, fateh with all this fake crying is also irritating. I loved seeing him cry but it seems so unreal.
He was drinking with Angad when J was doing dj waala mujra. Rest of family had gone to gurudwara and were expected to be back late. Ghar main only matchi mahi and simran.
lol , ye garam tava Jassu hi haina?🤣🤣