It's a four day festival, very tough.
Noone at my home do it , but we enjoy 😆
Oh wow ⭐️ hope you have fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's a four day festival, very tough.
Noone at my home do it , but we enjoy 😆
Oh wow ⭐️ hope you have fun
Ayesha’s comment is posted on IG now 🤣🤣 she won’t let it go
At 2:30 am she’s awake and boiling in rage over the posts 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Ayesha’s comment is posted on IG now 🤣🤣 she won’t let it go
At 2:30 am she’s awake and boiling in rage over the posts 🤣
Do u have the screenshot where it is posted on IG. I really want to see🤣
Let me get those for you 🤣🤣
How did u find her on insta? Did u went to stalk? 🤣
This is so crazy to see that. I can’t stop laughing. She has a groupbie status. So i think she specifically came to forums to create this buzz.👎🏼
I couldn’t stop myself so i had to go see all of that myself on insta🤣
How did u find her on insta? Did u went to stalk? 🤣
This is so crazy to see that. I can’t stop laughing. She has a groupbie status. So i think she specifically came to forums to create this buzz.👎🏼
Turns out I followed her way back when 🤣🤣 and now I don’t want to unfollow just so I can see this 🤣
I also think it’s intentional 🤣🤪 no presence here other than to fight with other members and get sensitive over simple discussions on the show/characters
I couldn’t stop myself so i had to go see all of that myself on insta🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 So much tea
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Ayesha’s comment is posted on IG now 🤣🤣 she won’t let it go
At 2:30 am she’s awake and boiling in rage over the posts 🤣
She's mad and that's all I can say 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k