Forum main toh Diwali se pehle hi Firecrackers fodne lage tum log 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Forum main toh Diwali se pehle hi Firecrackers fodne lage tum log 🤣🤣
Unke admin se puchhna parega 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Forum main toh Diwali se pehle hi Firecrackers fodne lage tum log 🤣🤣
I didn’t do anything 🤣 I’m sitting in the back with my popcorn 🤣 tum bhi aa jaao
Unke admin se puchhna parega 😆
Hotstar ka malik kaun? 🤣🤣
Who said that? Are we their relatives? 🤣🤣🤣humko free kyu denge 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Does she not have it either? 🤣🤣 I can’t use it because I have to pay but it’s free in India
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Who said that? Are we their relatives? 🤣🤣🤣humko free kyu denge 🤣
Free mein nahi hai? 🤣 Somebody lied to me 🤣 aaru said it’s free for old show and pkyek fits that bill
None of it is free for me 🤣🤣
I have seen few screenshots of pkyek which were taken directly from the hotstar.
😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
I have seen few screenshots of pkyek which were taken directly from the hotstar.
😆
Nooooooooooo 🤣 ab kya karenge hum?
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Forum main toh Diwali se pehle hi Firecrackers fodne lage tum log 🤣🤣
No one is coming anyways so may be firecrackers dekh ke aa jaye 🤣
No... New or old doesn't matter in terms of ss 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k