Dr Abhimanyu/Harshad AT#1-Meri aankhen hi meri awaaz hai.- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

58.6k

Users

58

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi good to see you here

Thanks for the effort you put in these ATs 🤧

hibos1 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello

Started watching this serial for Harshad. Then started to look for bepannah. Can’t find episodes online anywhere. Where I live in annoy watch max or voot

Any other online place available. he is super cute in this serial but want to watch something else that he acted

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 years ago

Hehehe all thanks to u for sending it in dm. 😄

thelastsuspect thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello fellow hcians 😊

Harshad is back so I’m back on India forums after a long time 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Hello fellow hcians 😊

Harshad is back so I’m back on India forums after a long time 😆


I think most of us are watching this show because of Harshad 😆


I kept saying to my girlfriend I wouldn't watch but phir I watched yesterday's episode. Let's hope it's not too crazy.

thelastsuspect thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hibos1

Hello

Started watching this serial for Harshad. Then started to look for bepannah. Can’t find episodes online anywhere. Where I live in annoy watch max or voot

Any other online place available. he is super cute in this serial but want to watch something else that he acted


Check out mxplayer with vpn for bepannah episodes it should work hopefully


Namita-M thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it me or Harshad has pitched his voice low as Abhi? It's so sexy

thelastsuspect thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M


I think most of us are watching this show because of Harshad 😆


I kept saying to my girlfriend I wouldn't watch but phir I watched yesterday's episode. Let's hope it's not too crazy.


Yh 😆

I am also loving Harshad’s wardrobe 😳

thelastsuspect thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Is it me or Harshad has pitched his voice low as Abhi? It's so sexy


Yh and it’s soo good

Harshad has a deep voice and it sound so dreamy ☺️


Namita-M thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect


Yh and it’s soo good

Harshad has a deep voice and it sound so dreamy ☺️



I'm supposed to be working and here I am on IF 🤣


Sab Harshad ki galti!

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 5 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai ~•~ Episode Discussion Thread #3

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Arziya · 7 months ago

Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 4 months ago

Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: missFiesty_69 · 7 months ago

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".