Sochungi 🤣 maybe after everyone is gone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sochungi 🤣 maybe after everyone is gone
Sab to chale hi gaye h 🤣
Sab to chale hi gaye h 🤣
But you’re still here 🤣
Vo to kab tak rahungi I don't know 🤣
A Abhiya vm request on this song 
Vo to kab tak rahungi I don't know 🤣
Mauli will decide that for you 🤣
To get a winner badge u need to post atleast 5 or 10 words comment😆
To get a winner badge u need to post atleast 5 or 10 words comment😆
The numbers for the winners was pretty low so I thought I reached that number by then 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The numbers for the winners was pretty low so I thought I reached that number by then 🤣
But they count only 5+ or 10+ words 😆
So now try posting atleast 6+ words
I will go now!
Good night to me & a good day to you meghs! 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k