Genetics 🤣🤣 every problem of mine has to do with genetics
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Genetics 🤣🤣 every problem of mine has to do with genetics
I think it's the end 😆
Pack up ho gaya phir 🤣
Turtle and bird will be regulars 🤣 I’m running out of gifs
yeh kya logic hai 🤣🤣My bro says.. because elder one has weight of other siblings in womb 🤣🤣. So the shrink 🤣
Woh kyu bhala🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
yeh kya logic hai 🤣🤣
Even I’m a little confused 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Woh kyu bhala🤣
Khud se hi darrne lagi hoon
Main pyaar karne lagi hoon
🤣🤣
Khud se jo itna darogi
Tum pyar kaise karogi 🤣
Ek breaking news hath lagi hai ❤️
Ruk abhi post bana k aate hu 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Ek breaking news hath lagi hai ❤️
Ruk abhi post bana k aate hu 🤣🤣
Now I’m actually scared 🤣 kya kar rahi ho tum?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k