Originally posted by: majoni03
Mami is calling some nishant.. May be Raavi's new groom😆
Nishant, hmmm, I like the name😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: majoni03
Mami is calling some nishant.. May be Raavi's new groom😆
Nishant, hmmm, I like the name😆
When Hulu doesn't upload the episode on time:
Le me: Tauba tumhare yeh ishare 🧐
I just hope it's not some creep 😆
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
When Hulu doesn't upload the episode on time:
Le me: Tauba tumhare yeh ishare 🧐
Warning- Do not watch the episode 😆
Originally posted by: blissfulcanyon
When Hulu doesn't upload the episode on time:
Le me: Tauba tumhare yeh ishare 🧐
It's a sign from The universe
"Your peace of mind is precious to us baalike!!" 🙂🙂🙂
I wish they removed the poster scene, nothing can be as disgusting as that one.😕
Raavi doesn't deserve it at all.😡
I can't believe Mami resorted to such a cheap way.
Though I like her dialogues directed at the Pandyas, she is still evil😡
Raavi and Disha both recognized Shiva but Disha recognized him first.
Apparently maami is trying to do some matchmaking for Raavi lekin Shiva ne uss ladke ko bhaga diya 😆
I wish they removed the poster scene, nothing can be as disgusting as that one.😕
Raavi doesn't deserve it at all.😡
Exactly.. and in a normal scenario that kaandh would end up attracting more creeps towards ravi..😡