I know..but the line feels so good..we can only relish it on such lines..since we dnt get to watch any of that..🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know..but the line feels so good..we can only relish it on such lines..since we dnt get to watch any of that..🤪
Which is going to backfire anyway as Disha hugs him and he just lets her and doesn't push away, So let him pay the price,
Usse Mukti chaiye naa, mukti milegaa Raavi se😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Shiva is going to take a stand for Raavi by changing his appearance and people will think it is for Disha
Dilli abhi door hai 😆
Mujhe MU's se mukti chahiye 🤪
Which is going to backfire anyway as Disha hugs him and he just lets her and doesn't push away, So let him pay the price,
Usse Mukti chaiye naa, mukti milegaa Raavi se😆
Ravi ko mukthi do..😎
Mujhe bhi, lekin kahaan 🤪
Abhi toh Raavi ke line se MUs aayenge, fir slap bhi aayega 🤪
Uske baad shayad kuch positive ho
Mami is calling some nishant.. May be Raavi's new groom😆
I have Anupama, YHC, Imlie, YRKKH all uploaded in Hulu and I don't watch any of them😕
PS and MHRW are the only ones no uploaded yet😔
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Meanwhile GauRa keep having proposals and SRs, one after the other 🤪
Koi substance nahi bacha inki story mein
No complaints as of now.🤪.more ss for gaura means less ss for disha..let him propose and do another narrg of gaura for all I care..
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Mujhe bhi, lekin kahaan 🤪
Abhi toh Raavi ke line se MUs aayenge, fir slap bhi aayega 🤪
Uske baad shayad kuch positive ho
Beda gark 😪🤦♀️
Hulu is on sasta nasha again, I don't see the episode 😆
Maybe it's for the best 😆