Originally posted by: AM4DZ4O2GB2O53HW
Haan yaar wahi toh... I don't understand why every show does this. Even Imlie had this track...
With for leap or make the FL mahaan 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AM4DZ4O2GB2O53HW
Haan yaar wahi toh... I don't understand why every show does this. Even Imlie had this track...
With for leap or make the FL mahaan 🤣
race of sab se bada gadha koun hai🤣Originally posted by: asmi_joya
heard the gut slept with other woman and now is not even guilty and lashes at his wife for telling him the girl is in love with her, even after he being told by the girl that she is in love with him... Aise mei toh apna Virat Bhagwaan lagta hai....😆😆
Originally posted by: LGHT7XTZGSM7ETLW
he did not actually sleep with the other woman yaar...the woman drugged him. The same thing happened in Kuch Rang. I don't understand why ITV is normalizing women taking advantage of men like this. The double standard is unacceptable.
But as per him he slept right and girl also expressed her feelings for him multiple times...then why did he went on to snap at his own wife when she mentioned the the girl likes him...That's why I see Virat Chavan to be much better with what they are showing now .
Originally posted by: 35D6MXDTBXCADU7J
nahi yaar you have to watch... it's not like that 😆
Not even two days...and they are playing divorce divorce ..what happened to vaada and zimmedaari...waise Nakul is really good at romantic scenes...only that...I am not sure how comfortable Disha would be...but Surbhi and him gave such passionate lovers vibe..
Originally posted by: FOEYBMARVZ2CPSIG
Haan yaar wahi toh... I don't understand why every show does this. Even Imlie had this track...
this season of kuch rang is so stupid and bakwas .i agree with erica the story was so bad .
haan I am glad they are ending it
this season of kuch rang is so stupid and bakwas .i agree with erica the story was so bad .
Disha and Nakul have already done a show together and they had close scenes..they are not getting divorced yaar..their siblings aren’t getting married and that’s the reason they got married so there is tensionOriginally posted by: asmi_joya
Not even two days...and they are playing divorce divorce ..what happened to vaada and zimmedaari...waise Nakul is really good at romantic scenes...only that...I am not sure how comfortable Disha would be...but Surbhi and him gave such passionate lovers vibe..
oh ok I did not know the girl has confessed her love for him multiple times.Originally posted by: asmi_joya
But as per him he slept right and girl also expressed her feelings for him multiple times...then why did he went on to snap at his own wife when she mentioned the the girl likes him...That's why I see Virat Chavan to be much better with what they are showing now .
Originally posted by: Z555J2ZVBJEO2ANQ
haan I am glad they are ending it
Every show wants to mint on season 2/3. Did you guys see Sasural Ghenda Phool is coming back too 😆. Season 1 itself turned out to be silly after 100 odd episodes and they want season 2
never saw that yaar…thank god 😂
Every show wants to mint on season 2/3. Did you guys see Sasural Ghenda Phool is coming back too 😆. Season 1 itself turned out to be silly after 100 odd episodes and they want season 2
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602