How do we sign up? I am in.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
How do we sign up? I am in.
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Sign me up
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
How do we sign up? I am in.
Done 🤗
Please add me Shiri😊
Interesting!! I would like to participate ❤️
Tagging a few people who played last time
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
It would involve shows between 2010-2020.
Don't worry, those would be popular and easy!
Ok, I think I can do that 😆
Sign me up 😳
Would you like to play?
oohhhh sign me up for any bit of ipkknd trivia found in any game but for real i would like to sign up