It's his way of grabbing Alicia ka attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's his way of grabbing Alicia ka attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naa jaane kaisaaa ehsaas haiiiii
Bujhtiiii nahiii yehh kyaa pyaas haiii
😂😂😂😂😂
Karan is not going as he had some work
He is telling bfans to stop asking him coz he really wanted to go so stop reminding me 😆
He also said my followers are increasing because people wanted bts and mocked the fans ki kuch maal nahi miltlraha kya? 🤣
KD partner🤗Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
THANK THE FCUKING LORD I FINISHED MY EXAM YESTERDAY
I SWEAR IM THIS CLOSE TO FLYING OVER THERE AND DOING A LITTLE SLURP SLURP ACTUON
We got the birthday gift🤣😆
Na its way of letting Alice grab him ☺️🤣
LADIES
LET ME JUST SAY
THIS MAN IS A HUNDRED DEFINITIONS OF FINE
SORRY I CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY SHAMELESSLY OGLING
Not to sound like a psychopath but....... what's to stop people turning up at that property.
Before someone calls the police on me. I live in London and most importantly... I'm far too lazy to stalk celebs.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Naa jaane kaisaaa ehsaas haiiiii
Bujhtiiii nahiii yehh kyaa pyaas haiii
😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
LADIES
LET ME JUST SAY
THIS MAN IS A HUNDRED DEFINITIONS OF FINE
SORRY I CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY SHAMELESSLY OGLING
Yesssss
Agreeeddd maam
This man is goalssss ❤️❤️
@bold: how can those lyrics be soo sooo sooo true🙈😆🤣Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Naa jaane kaisaaa ehsaas haiiiii
Bujhtiiii nahiii yehh kyaa pyaas haiii
😂😂😂😂😂