Thank you baby💜
Will try to come😋
Mujhe sizzler bhi toh banna hai issi janam mein😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you baby💜
Will try to come😋
Mujhe sizzler bhi toh banna hai issi janam mein😂
It's me 😆
Tum bhi mere bina sizzle karti ho idhar🤔😭
Mai hi reh gayi sizzle karne ko
Aaj mai birthday special mischief phailayegi😝😝
Originally posted by: WDI6UY2BVPAWNYCD
Thank you baby💜
Will try to come😋
Mujhe sizzler bhi toh banna hai issi janam mein😂
Lekin uske liye idhar aa kara post karna padega Momziee 😆
Fans have sent cake for 200 episodes of Shivi and Alice's birthday
Originally posted by: 2TX6KPFYXGPO6UDB
It's me 😆
Tum bhi mere bina sizzle karti ho idhar🤔😭
Mai hi reh gayi sizzle karne ko
Aaj mai birthday special mischief phailayegi😝😝
@boldd. Yayyy 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
No plans yet sakshii, let's see if something lines up.
Chances of finding a Nick Jonas looks bleak to me 😂😂
So now you are over PS, are you watching some other show? Or some series?
I have learnt my lesson, never watching an itv show again 😂😂
I watch PS on n off sometimes and some other shows too on n off😂
But not too much involved or affected by it anymore... I don't care where the story goes or doesn't 😂 not much fondness for any show as of now and I will probably not let it develop again for any show... we were lucky here to find good people like each other on this forum💜 but don't want to risk it any further for any other show😂 I learnt my lesson too.
Arre jo tujhe milega woh kisi nick jonas se kam thodi na hoga 🌷💜
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
No plans yet sakshii, let's see if something lines up.
Chances of finding a Nick Jonas looks bleak to me 😂😂
So now you are over PS, are you watching some other show? Or some series?
I have learnt my lesson, never watching an itv show again 😂😂
Don’t worry you will find your Nick soon.😆
Originally posted by: FU6H7C22TA747ZC2
I watch PS on n off sometimes and some other shows too on n off😂
But not too much involved or affected by it anymore... I don't care where the story goes or doesn't 😂 not much fondness for any show as of now and I will probably not let it develop again for any show... we were lucky here to find good people like each other on this forum💜 but don't want to risk it any further for any other show😂 I learnt my lesson too.
Arre jo tujhe milega woh kisi nick jonas se kam thodi na hoga 🌷💜
Samee sakshiii ❤️
Though I don't like the show anymore as I used to but I am glad that I watched it , opened an IF account and met some beautiful people here ❤️
Mujhe nick jonas nahii chahiyee 😂😂
You may have got over gym and protein shakes but I am still stuck on it 😂😂😂
Wahi toh mushkil hai baby🥺😕