I just want happy Tejo 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just want happy Tejo 😆
Milegi don't worry bohot jald milegi.❤️❤️❤️
she's back with straight hairOriginally posted by: Msangita
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVksBOqK55T/?utm_medium=copy_link
She is looking so pretty
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Idhar main aur kaun himmat karega ruk update deti hu just a filler episode.😆
Naa fire bas tu hi hain jaabaaz diler bas tu hi kar sakti hain yeh kaam warna hum sab toh teri update ki aas main hi hote hain bechaare dukhi aatma.😂😂
Oh wow I missed that wide genuine smile from Tejo and unfortunately that clip
that was used is the night she learn the truth about the EMA . Poor girl hasn't been the same
since 🥺
As for the dance, nice just wish I didn't hear or see Jasmine 🤢