Ren, ye sab zodiac n all sach hota hai kya?.
I just came to know that mine is sagitarius
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ren, ye sab zodiac n all sach hota hai kya?.
I just came to know that mine is sagitarius
Ren, ye sab zodiac n all sach hota hai kya?.
I just came to know that mine is sagitarius
Read page 1 ka post on Saishi. You'll know how much is true and how much is not. Divya se pucho abt ur sign.
Ren, ye sab zodiac n all sach hota hai kya?.
I just came to know that mine is sagitarius
Sahu dear!!! Yes. Linda Good man’s Sun sign traits are to the point.
Checkout Astrology Zone by Suzanne Miller. Hers are too good 👍
They have exactly same phone covers I believe...
So I guess her phone only..
L, Ms and ring nahi hai - wo before shaadi wali shivaji chain hai.. you were right, dot sindoor hai..
Originally posted by: Arnaagar
They have exactly same phone covers I believe...
So I guess her phone only..
Phone model alag hai dono ka.. either its his phone or she bought new one..
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana
Sai Sai Sai….. all the way..Soch raha hai, kahan phas gaya mein… Socha tha ST ke saath bonding scenes hongi par yahan vastu wali ke saath bitha diya 😆😆
Kaha Maldives jayenge ka plan ho raha tha aur kaha yaha soup pe aa gaye😆
Mhrw fd isi khushi ke layak hai, according to sikkkaaa💰🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Arnaagar
They have exactly same phone covers I believe...
So I guess her phone only..
Show mein bohot bar Sai ke phone ko Pallavi ka phone dikhaya gaya hain. I guess Sai ne apne phone ko daan mein Production House ko de dia hain🤣
602